Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter


This review is a little different from the others that I have done. This was done by request. I made a list of movies I have and submitted it to one of my best friends and let them decide which one i watched. Initially I got this movie simply due to the name.... JESUS CHRIST VAMPIRE HUNTER. With a name like that how could this be a bad movie. When I started the movie I was totally expecting a something completely different I thought it was going to be a complete let down due to the very student film look and feel to it but it worked out so incredibly well that I was impressed. It has a good balance of humor and Action albeit sacreligous but never really disrespectful to any religion. It has rather good punk music as the sound track. 
This movie is simply what the title says Jesus Christ Kicking Vampire Ass because sometimes The son of man has to be a vengeful god. and on top of things it was filmed in canada and Jesus Rides a scooter. It cant be any cooler than that. If you dont have a problem with Jesus being a bad ass and not being the weener the new testament portrays him to be watch this movie, It will make you laugh if you have a sense of humor. Its hard to say a lot about this movie with out giving a lot of plot elements away. Just find a video store that has it ... which is prolly next to impossible and watch it. 

1 comment: